Topic Identifier

Thread: PIO for Rashan Card in Pune

1. PIO for Rashan Card in Pune

Hi

I am resident of Pune, Vanaz, Kothrud.

I wanted to know the address of PIO for the rashan card dept.

I want the exact list of document required for issuing new rashan card. It is mentioned in notice board of rashan card office that a affidavit is required if ur not holding any rashan card, or you need to election card.

But when I submitted the form with election card proof, the lady officer refuse to take the application and told that affidavit is compulsory and that affidavit is need tobe from ur home town.

Please suggest.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: PIO for Rashan Card in Pune

This is the opnly contact I could get.
    Probably you need to contact him to get the information about the PIO in the Civil Supplies Department in Pune:

<table bgcolor="#006666" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100&#37;"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td valign="top" width="7%"> 6 </td> <td valign="top" width="61%">Deputy Commissioner (Supply),
    Pune Division</td> <td valign="top" width="31%">020 / 6361877</td></tr></tbody></table>

3. Re: PIO for Rashan Card in Pune

Hi, Im live in Klayan ,Dist Thane,mumbai
    I want Rashan Card Online Registration Application form OR Address of Rashan Card office

Re: PIO for Rashan Card in Pune

The issue of ration card comes under public distribution system(food civil supplies department). It is the concerned Tahasidar, I believe would be in charge of PDS. Please find the attachment to find Tahasildar of PUNE dist.
    Attached Files Attached Files

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android