Topic Identifier

Thread: view my answer book

1. view my answer book

hi
    i am a student of mbbs&i have given my final year papers in january the result of which was declared on 9 feb. according to the result i have a score of 20 out of 60 which is the lowest in class in my medicine paper two. For passing i need a score of 30. l have submitted my form for revaluation and verification of the paper but the reval result comes after 2 months. But i am quite confident that i cannot secure so low marks as some of the weaker students have more marks than me. So i wanted to know that is there any provision by which i can see my specific answer book because i am not satisfied with the university officials.
    Also i have to start my internship before march 31 as i want to appear for my all india pg entrance which states that interns completing their internship before 31 march can apply. So is there any provision that i can view my answer book early than the normal time limit of 30 days as i am quite confident that i should pass.

Re: view my answer book

You may submit application under RTI 2005 to PIO of the university to provide the copies of evaluated answer sheets.

3. Re: view my answer book

Quote Originally Posted by sngupta View Post
    You may submit application under RTI 2005 to PIO of the university to provide the copies of evaluated answer sheets.
    thanks for the reply but can i know that if i can tell them to give my evaluated answer book quickly as beyond 31 march i will be behind my normal batch and stand to loose one year.

Yes sure you may ask information under expediency but in our country the rule enforcing bodies are doing well so I am not quite sure that they will provide copies just in time. You may try information under life and expediency.

I dont think that the PA will be obliged to give the info that quickly. Under the Act they have 30 days to provide the info. Only if the info sought for concerns the life or liberty of a person the same shall be provided within 48 hours (proviso under Sec 7(1) of the Act).
    Obviously that is not the case with you. Nevertheless you can try stating the expediency. If they want to help they may do so though it is not obligatory under the Act.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android