Thread: Residential Premises Transfer

1. Residential Premises Transfer

Hello

I Have Purchased Premises In C Ward And Completed The Registration And Stamp Duty Process.

I Have Given All Fees To Society Of Transfer Which Includes Rs.25,000 As Transfer Premium,
    Rs 1,000 As Transfer Processing Charges,
    Rs. 200 As Entrance Fees,
    Rs.500 As Share Transfer Fees.

This Was Submitted To Society On 4-7-2007 .

But Till Now They Have Not Transferred The Premises In Our Name Till Date And They Have Even Not Deposited The Above Cheques.

When Asked To Society They Are Not Replying.

Then I Have Made An Application To Registrar Of Society C Ward Mumbai At Malhotra House In Mumbai On 18-12-07 Regarding The Case.

They Have Sent A Notice To Society On 14-feb-2008 To Process Our Transfer.

But As Per My Inquiry The Society I Not Telling Whether They Have Received Such Letter From Registrars Office Or Not.

I Went Back Again To Registrars Office After 15 Days And Gave A Letter To Registrar That Has The Society Replied To Their First Letter Or Not?

But There Is No Progress From Societys Side As Well As Registrars Side.

Every Time I Go To Registars Office He Is Not There.

So Pls Tell Me How Can I Use Rti For My Following Problem And Also Let Me Know Whom To Approach To Govt. Official Who Is Above The Registrar And To Whom The Registrar Of Society Is Answerable.

I Hope You Members Help Me Finding A Correct Way To Solve This Problem.

2. Re: Residential Premises Transfer

Under RTI write to PIO Registrar of Society, asking for 1) day to day progress made on your compliant. 2) stipulated time limit by which the society were suppose to make you members and If they have not made what action will be taken on Managing committee.

3. Re: Residential Premises Transfer

thanks for that

I WENT BACK TO THE REGISTARS OFFICE AND WAS LUCKY TO MEET HIM THIS TIME AND HE TOLD THAT THEY HAVE WRITTEN LETTER TO SOCIETY FOR PROCEEDING MY TRANSFER AND COMMUNICATE THE SAME.

BUT THEY HAVE NOT REPLIED TO ME AS WELL AS TO REGISTRAR.
    SO THE REGISTRAR TOLD ME TO FILE AN APPEAL U/S 22 OF MAHARASHTRA STATE HOUSING CO-OP SOCIETY ACT AND THEN HE SHALL CALL BOTH THE PARTIES AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE AND TAKE DECISION.

NOW CAN I MYSELF FILE AN APPEAL AS PER PRESCRIBED FORMAT AS PER SEC.22 OF THE SAID ACT.

AS I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO APPOINT A LAWYER FOR THE SAME.

IF YOU CAN LET ME KNOW WHERE CAN I GET SUCH APPEAL FORMAT U/S 22 OF MAHARASHTRA STATE HOUSING CO-OP SOCIETY ACT FROM WHICH I CAN MYSELF DRAFT APPEAL AND GIVE TO REGISTRAR.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CAN HELP ME.

THANKS A LOT.

CHIRAG

4. Re: Residential Premises Transfer

Yes of course u draft your appeal on your own and submit to registrar office. They will summon the managing committee after receiving ur appeal.

5. Re: Residential Premises Transfer

I Dont Know How To Draft A Appeal In Prescribed Format,
    Where Can I Get The Format?

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android