I wish to enquire from DPC of the outcome of the complaint along with attached documents/statements etc on the investigations.

My son was thretened by a Delhi Police Officer through phone some time September 2005 over a poisining case of my son. A regd complaint was sent to the Delhi Police Copmmissioner immediately. I wish to enquire from DPC of the outcome of the complaint along with attached documents/statements etc on the investigations. Can I, and how best I can proceed ?

› Find content similar to: I wish to enquire from DPC of the outcome of the complaint along with attached documents/statements etc on the investigations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I wish to enquire from DPC of the outcome of the complaint along with attached documents/statements etc on the investigations.

Actually I cannot understand howcome ur query was not replied for such a long time. I am apologising for the delayed reply on behalf of the entire members in forum. This query should have been replied very promptly.

Coming back to ur query.
    Write to PIO C/o Delhi Police commissioner under RTI giving reference or attaching copy of your complaint and ask for the progress made on your compliant and copy pertaining to investigation made on the complaint.

Name:
    AJAY KR. BAHL
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I wish to enquire from DPC of the outcome of the complaint along with attached documents/statements etc on the investigations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagat Kishore Sharma View Post
    I wish to enquire from DPC of the outcome of the complaint along with attached documents/statements etc on the investigations. Can I, and how best I can proceed ?
    Here is a list of all the PIOs and AAs of Delhi Police to whom you can post your RTI application.
    Attached Files Attached Files

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android