Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Hi Indians...

Dear Indians & my friends
    This is Ganesh, who like to show the real spirit of a true citizen not though watching movies & showing the spirit on watching India-Pakistan cricket matches. But by voicing against corruption to take India to new levels in the world. Hope my tenure during here helps me a lot working towards my goal.

B.T.W - I work for a company that is totally against corruption - Wipro Technologies

Cheers
    Ganesh .R

› Find content similar to: Hi Indians...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hi Indians...

Hi ganesh,

Welcome,

Very nice to here about your goal. Voicing and acting against corruption is most necessary at present.

You might have read the this "Corruption has become a way of life: Vahanvati" told by Solicitor General of India Goolam Vahanvati.

So, it is the prime duty of every citizen to act and think against corruption.

Have a nice time.

rakatkam.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: Hi Indians...

Welcome Ganesh to RTI India, as you have a good expression ability, why don't you start your own blogs at RTI India.
    Visit the blogging here:
    RTI India - Blogs

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android