Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPIO's address/contact details

1. Re: CPIO's address/contact details

Hi,

yes this is definately a fast response, but i have not received any amount in My Bank till now. How long should i wait.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: CPIO's address/contact details

Just wait for a day or two more.
    Show the reply to your bank manager also...maybe he will be able to trace it out.
    Otherwise, file a "rejoinder" to the PIO around the 9th Of April 2008.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

3. Thumbs up Re: CPIO's address/contact details

Hello everyone from the RTI Community,

I am very pleased to inform you that i received my Income tax refund on 10th April i.e. within 20 days of quoting a RTI application to the concerned department. I suggested this to one my friend and he too managed to get the refund back in less than a month.

I am feeling very proud that today as a citizen of India i hace certain rights through which i acn seek information from Govt. organisations.

It would be an honour for me if i can provide my help to others using the RTI act.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep.yadav83 View Post
    Hello everyone from the RTI Community,

I am very pleased to inform you that i received my Income tax refund on 10th April i.e. within 20 days of quoting a RTI application to the concerned department. I suggested this to one my friend and he too managed to get the refund back in less than a month.

I am feeling very proud that today as a citizen of India i hace certain rights through which i acn seek information from Govt. organisations.

It would be an honour for me if i can provide my help to others using the RTI act.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!
    Congratulations on your first success with RTI !
    Please use this positive experience to encourage your family, friends, colleagues, neighbours and anyone else you can, to use RTI.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Sandeep,
    It is heartning to know about your success with RTI. I wish you would be arond here to help many with similiar problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android