Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CPIO's address/contact details

1. Question CPIO's address/contact details

How can i find the postal address of the CPIO/ACPIO of income tax department of Delhi? I tried looking into the CPIO_Delhi addresses on web but was not able to locate the address details of the CPIO concerning my WARD i.e WARD 76(1).

2. Re: CPIO's address/contact details

sandeep.yadav83,

Welcome, to find out the CPIO of your area please visit the following site:

https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/CCI...2008125656.doc

It will be helpful to you.

best of luck.

rakatkam.

3. Re: CPIO's address/contact details

I tried to locate that in that list but i am not able to find address details for my Ward 76(1). Would it be fine if i write to WARD 46(1). As this is the WARD my last return was submitted in.

4. Re: CPIO's address/contact details

sandeep,

You can write to that ward, if that application does not belong to that PIO, he will send your application to the concerned PIO, only thing that you have to wait for 5 more days.

rakatkam.
    Last edited by wagh7; 17-03-08 at 07:42 PM.

5. Re: CPIO's address/contact details

Some last clarifications...............................to whom should i address the RTI and fee and what are the modes of submitting the Rs. 10/ fee.

6. Re: CPIO's address/contact details

sandeep,

You have to addrees as: The Central Public Information Officer (RTI Act, 2005),
    and use the postal address in the col.3 (i.e CPIO).

For fees: Take Rs.10/- Indian Postal Order from any post office, do not write any name on the payee, and mention in your application that "payee name kept blank -
    as who's name it should be drawn is not known".

feel free to contact this site and clear any doubts .

rakatkam.

7. Re: CPIO's address/contact details

I managed to get a reply from the concerned officer. It states that they have dilevered the the amount through Bankers Scheme to me on 28th March.

Can anyone tell me what mode is the Bankers Scheme. Would i be receiving the amout from ECS or through a cheque and now how long its going to take.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: CPIO's address/contact details

sandeep,

That is a fast reply from the PIO.
    Please check your bank account (the same one which you indicated for the refund in your Income Tax return) and the credit should be there. You should also recieve a credit advise from your bank and some document form your assessing officer. in the IT Dept.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android