Topic Identifier

Thread: Kannada Channel to include RTI programme in telecast

1. Kannada Channel to include RTI programme in telecast

Zee Television Kannada channel has started a weekly RTI programme, which will cover interviews with several RTI activists and various sucess stories.

The programme is going to be aired every Tuesday at 11.00pm.

Last edited by ganpat1956; 17-01-07 at 02:58 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

2. Re: Kannada Channel to include RTI programme in telecast

Even the another Kannada News Channel kept 1 hour especially for RTI cases which are going on will be shown in SnehaTV & Suvarna Kannada News Channels.

3. Re: Kannada Channel to include RTI programme in telecast

Nethra,
    Since you are based at B'lore, will you please follow up these channels and post any interesting developments in this forum?

4. Re: Kannada Channel to include RTI programme in telecast

sir,
    Suvarna is a New-News Channel coming just from two days.
    SnehaTV is one of the open News channel that they show how the cases are handled who is involved like these many. This is an exclusively 1 hour RTI show.

& i started seeing these two channels just from 3 days, & i observed that they were showing many RTI cases held in Bangalore, but not solved.

I will try to put it, as far as possible when i come online.

5. Re: Kannada Channel to include RTI programme in telecast

is there any seperate section for posting the interviews of several persons with RTI? if so , then were shall i put those interviews?

6. Re: Kannada Channel to include RTI programme in telecast

Nethra,
    You can use the RTI General Discussion forum for posting such interviews. I have already done a few in the past using this forum.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Kannada Channel to include RTI programme in telecast

There is a weekly program on Doordarshan, on RTI, named Jaanane Ka Haque (Right to Know). I saw it once, but do not recall the details of day/time.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android