Topic Identifier

View Poll Results: Is it justified to pay the fee for entire course to get your original marks card back, even if you a

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Yes

1 11.11%
  • No

5 55.56%
  • Depends on terms and conditions at the time of joiing the course.

2 22.22%
  • Don't know

0 0%
  • Option 3 is valid however paying entire fee just for marks card is foolish. Option 2 may be OK

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get my original marks card and extra fee back on discontinuation of engineering in bangalore.

1. Re: How to get my original marks card and extra fee back on discontinuation of engineering in bangalore.

Dear Pooja

Please read this full thread and also see: no refund of fees - Big Helpers Community

regards

Re: How to get my original marks card and extra fee back on discontinuation of engineering in bangalore.

Hi All,
    My son is in a similar predicament and we are in deep trouble financially and unable to arrange the amount. After lot of requesting the college has agreed to reduce the fees a bit. however, my Google searches gave me this thread and other results which further disappoints me.
    Please go thru this link
    https://ccde.mriu.edu.in/continuing-e...on/?page_id=42
    "A student admitted in the University shall be required to pay fee for the entire duration of the course on annual basis in two installments. If a student is detained due to whatsoever reason, he / she shall be required to pay the fees again, when he / she is readmitted. It is made clear that if a student leaves the programme / course of study in between, without completing the programme for whatsoever reasons, he / she will be liable to pay fees for the balance duration of the programme as well, as per directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Islamic Academy of Education case."
    This is posted on the above college website: MRIU Aravalli Campus Sector – 43, Delhi – Surajkund Road Faridabad, Haryana 121004
    Grrr!
    too bad for all of us if that is the law!

3. Re: How to get my original marks card and extra fee back on discontinuation of engineering in bangalore.

dude....plz post a link to that info on the ugc/aicte site...i want to slap that print out on my principal's face now....

4. Re: How to get my original marks card and extra fee back on discontinuation of engineering in bangalore.

Quote Originally Posted by genius_a3 View Post
    Sir, don't you think i have paid enough atleast to get my original marks card back from your point of view. To add on, i am not sure but once i have read on UGC website and AICTE web site saying that if a student wants to quit the course he is not supposed to pay the fee for the rest of the course and max fine/charges of upto 2000 can be imposed on him by the institution. i have also read that student is not supposed to pay any extra amount under in any name other then what sums up for 1st 4 years of the course, irrespective of the fact whether you get year back or nssr. so if it is 50k pa then we are supposed to pay only 50k X 4, whether we finish the course in 4 or 8 years.
    dude....plz post a link to that info on the ugc/aicte site...i want to slap that print out on my principal's face now....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android