Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

can u let me know what is the different mode of payment for seeking information under rti which is applicicable through out the india

hi, can u let me know what is the different mode of payment for seeking information under rti which is applicicable through out the india & any any extra mod for perticular state or MINISTRY.
    plz also give G.R. FOR THE ISSUE IN THIS DIRECTIVE.PLZ PROVIDE THE LINK.
    thanks a lot.

› Find content similar to: can u let me know what is the different mode of payment for seeking information under rti which is applicicable through out the india

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: can u let me know what is the different mode of payment for seeking information under rti which is applicicable through out the india

drjeme,

The Central Government has framed Rules for Fees under the RTI Act.
    Each State has also framed its own rules for RTI. These are applicable to State Government or Public Authorities falling under the State Government.
    Unfortunately application fees are not uniform and vary from State to State.
    Please also note that in some States, there are fees for First Appeal and Second Appeal also.

The following two threads and the attachments to some posts on those threads will help you:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1762-r...e-payment.html
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1129-a...under-rti.html
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: can u let me know what is the different mode of payment for seeking information under rti which is applicicable through out the india

Just forgot to mention, that High Courts and Legislatures of each State have also formulated their own rules under RTI for fees and procedures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

for how many the government hospital has to keep the record of patient treatment?
    can we asked this under rti?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

drjeme,

I suggest that you query or discuss one topic in one thread.
    This way the whole forum is neatly organised subject wise and becomes easy for newcomers to search the forum and use it effectively.

For each separate topic or subject , please try to start a new thread.

Discussions about the same topic can continue in the same thread.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

For payment Demand Draft, Banker's Cheque & Postal Order any of them can be used.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android