Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Private Forest Land in Thane , Mumbai

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Private Forest Land in Thane , Mumbai

bunty,

Please read the full thread above as well as the threads listed in the following search: thane forest land - Google Search

Twitter: @cjkarira

2. Forest Land Area Issue

I have heard that the building in which I have purchased the flat is coming under forest land area. Can you please update me regarding the status of the building (Tierra B).

If the building (Tierra B) in which I have purchased the flat is not coming under forest land area than please sent an e-mail to me confirming that the building (Tierra B) is not coming under any forest land area. Following are the details of my Building

Building - Terria B
    Lodha Casa Univis
    Ghodbunder Road,
    Thane (W)

3. Re: Private Forest Land in Thane , Mumbai

Dear Member

Please read this full thread.

regards

4. Thane Property

I have heard that the building Casa Univis (Lodha) in which I have purchased the flat is coming under forest land area. Can you please update me regarding the status of the building (Tierra C).

If the building (Tierra C) in which I have purchased the flat is not coming under forest land area than please sent an e-mail to me confirming that the building (Tierra C) is not coming under any forest land area. Following are the details of my Building

Building - Terria C
    Lodha Casa Univis
    Ghodbunder Road,
    Thane (W)

5. Re: Private Forest Land in Thane , Mumbai

Dear Member

Please go through the earlier posts in this thread and also read the threads available here: thane forest land - Google Search

regards

Re: Private Forest Land in Thane , Mumbai

Hi,
    Can someone give me the latest update of the case, i am a resident of nahur and have invested in Runwal Infinity, waiting for court to clear the case.

Regards,
    Anju

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android