Thread: Transfer of PF account.

1. Transfer of PF account.

I had sent the following mail .Please advice what to do

Dear sir,
    I, VIJAY KANT SHARMA, was employed in ################ from August 1995 to August 2005. My PF account there was MH/16496/1264. Then I joined #######################, Madhya Pradesh in September 2005. My PF account here is MP/745/2690. A letter was issued by my present employer enclosing Form 13 duly filled by me in Dec 2005 for transfer of my PF. But till date my PF account has not been transferred . Kindly help me so that PF account is transferred to my present PF account no MP/745/2690.
    Regards
    VIJAY KANT SHARMA

Last edited by Shrawan; 26-03-08 at 11:56 PM. Reason: moderation

2. Re: Transfer of PF account.

First send a formal reminder to EPF commissioner M.P. stating all relevant details and enclosing photocopies of necessary papers. Mark a copy to EPF commissioner of Mulund/Mumbai. After 30 days file a RTI application with both the commissioners and ask questions as suggested in my blog "Any thing pending with Govt, try this". You have to pay Rs.10/- by postal order with each application. For filing RTI application/ appeals, its proforma with guidelines pl refer my blog. For address of CPIO of EPFO [Employees' PF Organisation] visit its web site.
    Last edited by jps50; 26-03-08 at 11:22 PM. Reason: spelling corrections
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

3. Re: Transfer of PF account.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay_kantsharma View Post
    I had sent the following mail .Please advice what to do

Dear sir,
    I, VIJAY KANT SHARMA, was employed in ################ from August 1995 to August 2005. My PF account there was MH/16496/1264. Then I joined #######################, Madhya Pradesh in September 2005. My PF account here is MP/745/2690. A letter was issued by my present employer enclosing Form 13 duly filled by me in Dec 2005 for transfer of my PF. But till date my PF account has not been transferred . Kindly help me so that PF account is transferred to my present PF account no MP/745/2690.
    Regards
    VIJAY KANT SHARMA
    Do not post email links and direct mention to organisations, if you can get help regarding RTI without it!