Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Private Forest Land - Runwal Estate Thane

Private Forest Land - Runwal Estate Thane

I am abt to book a flat in 'E-8' building in Runwal Estate, Manpada, Thane. I am not very sure if this property comes under PRIVATE FOREST LAND. Can you please tell me if this is really a part of private forest land? This is make my life easier and I can save my hard earned money. Also please tell me what documents to check with Builder to clear this doubt and go ahead with deal?

2. Re: Private Forest Land - Runwal Estate Thane

I have heard that, list of "Private Forest Land' Survey nos. is available at the Registration office at Talaopali, Thane. First get the Survey nos. of your area from builder and go and check there in that list. Moreover anybody who wants to book flat in such area will not be able to do registration because it is totally stopped.
    Some flat owners are selling such flats assuring that registration can be done in future. But this way is risky and suggest not to buy such flats through resale.
    Regarding your second query, you would never able to from builder that land comes under forest. Even builders did not know this when they bought it. Ultimate solution is check with reg. office.
    Good that you people know that there is something like "Private forest land". When we boubght one such flat we did not know.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Private Forest Land - Runwal Estate Thane

Please also see:

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3670-t...ne+forest+land

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3421-p...ne+forest+land

I have registered at Thane Talaopali and there was no issues. Before registration I checked the Survey Number at Registrar office and it was not in Forest Private Land. Thanks ....

Congratulations,glad that you have been able to resolve your problem and invest your hard earned money safely and wisely. Good luck.

Private forest land at Thane

Hi friends,

Recently my son has purchased a flat at COSMOS PARADISE opposite Dev Daya Nagar Pokhran road no. 1 at Thane. Then all of a sudden I read about this private forest land. We were at Gujarat before three months. I changed my job and came to Thane when my son purchased the flat.

Can some one tell me wether this locality falls under forest land? What next?

Regards.

R K Agarwal

7. Re: Private forest land at Thane

Please refer to the discussions, especially posts No. 2 & 3 , in the following thread:
    https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3430-p...ate-thane.html
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Quote Originally Posted by aagarwals View Post
    Hi friends,

Recently my son has purchased a flat at COSMOS PARADISE opposite Dev Daya Nagar Pokhran road no. 1 at Thane. Then all of a sudden I read about this private forest land. We were at Gujarat before three months. I changed my job and came to Thane when my son purchased the flat.

Can some one tell me wether this locality falls under forest land? What next?

Regards.

R K Agarwal
    Quote Originally Posted by vasant666 View Post
    I am abt to book a flat in 'E-8' building in Runwal Estate, Manpada, Thane. I am not very sure if this property comes under PRIVATE FOREST LAND. Can you please tell me if this is really a part of private forest land? This is make my life easier and I can save my hard earned money. Also please tell me what documents to check with Builder to clear this doubt and go ahead with deal?
    i have a compete list of land under forest area.
    If you tell me the survey no of that flat I can clear your doubt
    yours
    dr manoj yadav
    (Posting of mail ids is against forum rules-hence deleted)
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 18-07-09 at 09:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android