Thread: Drafting help available to all members

Drafting help available to all members

Hi All,

I am Vasudevan V. from Chennai. I am a person representing labour problems in various Courts as a union leader. I got retired under VRS. As I have practical experience in representing in Law Courts though I am not a Lawyer, I can help anyone in assisting RTI matters free of cost. For your information I have moved a few applications with nationalised Banks and one appeal is now submitted CIC. The latest rules of submitting papers in accordance with The Central Information Commission (Management) Regulations, 2007 New Delhi dated June 13, 2007 is important. The rules are avaialble in CIC weg site.

Send your query to ..................... and post also with the forum.
    Emails are attended regularly.

Please note that this message is given only as a voluntary service.

Regards
    Vazu

2. Re: Drafting help available to all members

Dear Mr Vazu,
    Welcome to RTI India community portal.

Live email links are not permitted in this forum to prevent spam. The same has been deleted from your post.

For your further information, this entire portal is a free one and all the active members of this forum have been spending as much of their time as possible to extend free advices and help to the common citizens on all RTI matters. All discussions and help take place only through the forum board.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: Drafting help available to all members

Dear Ganpati,

Thanks for the message

4. Re: Drafting help available to all members

Please let us have the facility to send private message to you, so that we may send it for your help and suggestion.

I would request the competent members of this site to post a draft petition under article 226 of the constitution in the form of mandamus to take the CIC West Bengal to Calcutta High Court to compell him for hearing my appeal which is pending with him for the last 4 months.It is painful but unavoidable as the WB CIC is not working at all.The web site is poory and undeveloped. Please help me.Calcutta lawyers of medium grade are ignorant of the implication of RTI laws and rules and hence this request.
    adil85

Quote Originally Posted by vazu View Post
    Hi All,

I am Vasudevan V. from Chennai. I am a person representing labour problems in various Courts as a union leader. I got retired under VRS. As I have practical experience in representing in Law Courts though I am not a Lawyer, I can help anyone in assisting RTI matters free of cost. For your information I have moved a few applications with nationalised Banks and one appeal is now submitted CIC. The latest rules of submitting papers in accordance with The Central Information Commission (Management) Regulations, 2007 New Delhi dated June 13, 2007 is important. The rules are avaialble in CIC weg site.

Send your query to ..................... and post also with the forum.
    Emails are attended regularly.

Please note that this message is given only as a voluntary service.

Regards
    Vazu
    Could u help me by sending a draft petition under article 226 to be filed against CIC West Bengal? You can find my request on the site.
    adil85

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Twitter: @cjkarira

8. Re: Drafting help available to all members

Friends,
    This thread is meant only for new member introduction purposes. Pls open a separate thread for all serious discussions. Otherwise the importance of the matter will be lost in the clutter. This thread is now closed.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android