Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTI & Govt employee

1. RTI & Govt employee

can govt.employee get information under rti act from their department or other department

Re: Full Bench Exhaustive decision of CIC on Sec 8(1)(j)....Privacy & Personal Information

Dear Pandya,
    Definitely you can seek information from your own Department as well. I have made several querry. And so far succeed in all.
    With Regards, Ashok Mishra

3. Re: RTI & Govt employee

Dear Pandya,
    Moved your post and its reply to a new thread. Pls don't mix up a query in any unconnected earlier post. Start a separate thread.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    NK Agarwal
    Blog Entries

Re: RTI & Govt employee

I think the info seeker should also try to go through the different provisions of the RTI Act-2005. He can do right here in the rtiindia portal and can also access materials provided under RTI by departmental sites or also printed material made available free by State Govt.
    nk agarwal

I fail to under stand why most of us still wasting time by asking questions about RTI . Time has come to start using RTI and dug out informations. I am new to rti but I have already made 14 applications so far.My target is 30 applications per month .Let us start using rti instead of wasting time .let them try to hide information I will dug it out information I want .

6. Re: RTI & Govt employee

Quote Originally Posted by poonam agarwal View Post
    ..............My target is 30 applications per month .Let us start using rti instead of wasting time .let them try to hide information I will dug it out information I want .
    Bravo! That should be the real spirit of every info-seeker.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    NK Agarwal
    Blog Entries

What we are discussing is not the number of applications etc. any application has to be basically need based of an individual.We would like to find a solution, may be the outcome of discussions is posted to CIC and SIC as well. A dialog between the two the user of RTI Act-2005 and the mechanism is essential so that amendment, if required can be made.<O
    Confrontation cannot bring solutions and everyone cannot take his/her case to Courts. I am trying to focus need for finding ways to remove difficulties in seeking info. A legitimate and fast info delivery mechanism is what I am looking for.<OI know if PIO fails to provide info one can make Appeal-I & II. The situation for a serving employee seeking info from his/her department is different for reasons already given.<O

Quote Originally Posted by gapandya View Post
    can govt.employee get information under rti act from their department or other department
    yes a govt. employee can ask for any information from his department and other department.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android