Topic Identifier

Thread: career related

career related

i applied for a post in indian railways, published by upsc. I have a more than 15 years of experience. Upon contacting to UPSC. i was told that my application was rejected being lacking 14 yrs of exp. I represented the case to UPSC thru courier first flight for reconsideration of my application.But, there was a great setback, upsc returned the same without receving it.First flight in its memorandum indicated the reason for return as" consignee refused to accept it" Further, my department has deputed me in IT department, so the experience gained will not be accounted for in the experience of parent post. Shall the exp gained at deputation will not be treated as relevant.Can i put this on RTI to UPSC. kINDLY GUIDE.

THANKS.
    KKTAL

Re: career related

From your post it appears that you wanted to know the reason for rejecting your application. You know the reason now. Presumably this has been told to you by UPSC. In that case what further information you need from UPSC? RTI helps in getting info only. If you are aggrieved by the info provided you may represent to the higher ups or seek remedy through court of law. Your second part of the query relates to the nature of your experience and whether it will count for consideration. It depends on the requirements specified in the advertisement for application etc.

Quote Originally Posted by taurus View Post
    From your post it appears that you wanted to know the reason for rejecting your application. You know the reason now. Presumably this has been told to you by UPSC. In that case what further information you need from UPSC? RTI helps in getting info only. If you are aggrieved by the info provided you may represent to the higher ups or seek remedy through court of law. Your second part of the query relates to the nature of your experience and whether it will count for consideration. It depends on the requirements specified in the advertisement for application etc.
    Thank u for entertaining.
    Again My question is: " If UPSC has a right not to receive couriers containing representation"
    shall i ask the same from UPSC under RTI.

Yes u can. But word it properly so that u get some useful info. For example, if u just ask
    " If UPSC has a right not to receive couriers containing representation" they may just say "no" or "depends on certain circumstances" or something like that. Hence u have to frame your query properly so that it is useful for u.

Yes u can. But word it properly so that u get some useful info. For example, if u just ask
    " If UPSC has a right not to receive couriers containing representation" they may just say "no" or "depends on certain circumstances" or something like that. Hence u have to frame your query properly so that it is useful for u.
    thanks a lot for advising properly. I may ask other questions too related to my career. After i frame it, i want to show u. If possible, kindly give me your mail address so that the i could send u the same as a word doc for assessment.

thanks again
    kktal

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kktal View Post
    thanks a lot for advising properly. I may ask other questions too related to my career. After i frame it, i want to show u. If possible, kindly give me your mail address so that the i could send u the same as a word doc for assessment.

thanks again
    kktal
    kktal,

Please post your draft application on the forum itself. This way you will be able to benefit from the response of other members also instead of just one member whom you communicate with by private message or email.
    This will also benefit other new members who have similar problems or face similar situations...they can just refer to your thread and comments of others.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    kktal,

Please post your draft application on the forum itself. This way you will be able to benefit from the response of other members also instead of just one member whom you communicate with by private message or email.
    This will also benefit other new members who have similar problems or face similar situations...they can just refer to your thread and comments of others.
    That is correct. That would help all the forum members.

That is correct. That would help all the forum members.
    ok, i will do this.

thanks for advise.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android