Topic Identifier

Thread: How to know the status of PF Transfer

How to know the status of PF Transfer

Hello Mr. Kushal
    I was working in Gujarat and my PF was deposited to Surat PF office. Now I have shifted from Surat to Bangalore. HR Department had sent my PF transfer request in the month of October 2007 but till date we are not aware of the status.

Regards
    Rajat Garg

Re: How to know the status of PF Transfer

You can make an application under RTI to the CPIO of the Surat PF office to intimate you the action taken on your application for transfer of fund.

Thanks Taurus,
    Can I know how to make application under RTI to CPIO of Surat.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

rajat,

CAPIO:

<table style="width: 642px; height: 65px;" border="1"><tbody><tr><td height="20" valign="top" width="180">Smt. Pooja Singh, APFC Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Choksi Villa Apartments, Gokulam Dairy, Ghod Dod Road, Surat � 395 001 rpfcsrt@sancharnet.in </td> <td align="center" height="20" width="40">
    0261-26527287
    </td> <td height="20" width="40">
    0261-2652752
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    PIO:

<table style="width: 714px; height: 85px;" border="1"><tbody><tr><td height="20" valign="top" width="200">Sh. MSKVV Satyanarayna, RPFC-II Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Choksi Villa Apartments, Gokulam Dairy, Ghod Dod Road, Surat � 395 001 rpfcsrt@sancharnet.in </td> <td height="20" width="40">
    0261-2652760
    0261-2652752
    AA:
    <table style="width: 701px; height: 77px;" border="1"><tbody><tr><td height="20" valign="top" width="180">Sh. M. P. Sinha, RPFC-I Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, Behind VMC Ward No. 6, Akota Stadium Road, Akota, Vadodara � 390 020 rpfc_brd@yahoo.com </td> <td height="20" width="40">
    0265-2337872
    0265-2343505

Details can also be had from:

RTI_OFFICERS DETAILS
    Twitter: @cjkarira

There is no prescribed form for making application under RTI Act. You can make it in an ordinary letter form. Indicate that you are making this application under RTI Act. Specify what details u want clearly. Enclose a Postal Order(PO) for Rs.10/- as fee and mention this in your application. Leave the drawn in favour of column in the PO blank and ask the PIO to fill it up appropriately. Address the application to the PIO mentioned in the post of Mr. Karira above.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android