Topic Identifier

Thread: SRA Project

SRA Project

Hello,

I live in Santacruz (E), Vakola. Our chawl is under SRA Scheme. We have shifted from our homes for almost 2 years, the Builders has demolised the houses, but no work is going on for the last 1 year. No foundation, no digging nothing is done. Our LOI Number which we have received from the MHADA is SRA/ENG/1031/HE/STGL/LOI. I needed to know where I can get the update on what stage this project is and when the work will start. I checked for the details on ** Slum Rehabilitation Authority ** but nothing is there.

Regards
    Kingston

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: SRA Project

Open the website you mentioned with IE.
    On the right hand side there is a link for "projects".
    Click on that and then you will get details of projects in H ward East.
    It seems to be quite detailed.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Thanks for your reply, I did the same thing, I checked on H-East but our project is not listed. The other projects going around our area are mentioned on this site. I wonder why ours is not mentioned. Everytime that we contact out Builder, he says that it will come today tomorrow today tomorrow, but nothing.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Since the information you want is not available on the website, you can file a RTI Application to get that information.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Thanks for your reply. Will file the RTI Application with SRA.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android