Poll: Agreed or Disagreed?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 20 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay protection for ex-servicemen(defence)

Name:
    Dheeraj Sehgal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pay protection for ex-servicemen(defence)

Dear sir,
    I am ex servicemen(defence), and applied for other government jobs. I want to know whether I will get pay protection or not. As SBI(Protecting the last pay drawn) is giving pay protection, is other pubic sector or govt dept. will give pay protection.
    Pls let me know the details, so that i can take the final decision for my settlement.
    Thanks and Regards
    Dheeraj

› Find content similar to: Pay protection for ex-servicemen(defence)

Name:
    ynarasimha swamy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pay protection for ex-servicemen(defence)

Yes Dear Dheeraj. Your Pay will be Protected in other PSU Banks also after completing ur probationary period in that bank. But the only dilemma now with all the banks is to protect it now or later as the Wage revision for banks is due.It has to be settled on 27 th of nov 09. Banks want to see the recomendations as per the ninth Bipartate settlement, take that as basis and fix accordinly. Read the 9th bipartate Settlement report when it is out. You are elgible for Grade pay, X group pay,and msp with a condition.Login the official Indian Govt Website Home: National Portal of India which is the only site giving you the authority to quote the same anywhere. In that site go to 6th pay commission in the search field and get to read -- The definition of Basic pay for civilians, defence personnel etc separately in the pop up window. I repeat that u can quote it any where for your pay protection as it is the official Indian website by Govt of India.
    Good Luck Friend.

Name:
    rajendra bakre
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ynswamygaru View Post
    Login the official Indian Govt Website Home: National Portal of India which is the only site giving you the authority to quote the same anywhere.
    Good Luck Friend.
    Dear ynarasimha,

Will you please elaborate how it is the only website that can be quoted any where?

Please elaborate two points

1) The only web site

2) The auhtority

Name:
    ynarasimha swamy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dear sir, i referred it as only website because it is the national portal of india, the official govt website as the very name of the site depicts.

"Only" because in other sites which i hav come across there is a mention that the matter in it cannot be taken as authenticated for official purposes.

Also the pdf files in the site are scanned reports of the 6th pay commission's hard copies.

Thank You for your query

Name:
    KRISHNA PRASAD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pay fixation for ex-servicemen employed in Banks unders Ex-SM vacancy

Hello,

It is understood that the banks are following the guidelines issued in the year 1993 for pay fixation of ex-servicemen employed in banks under Ex-SM quota/vacancy. These guidelines were issued by perhaps Department of Personnel and Training of Govt of India based on the elements of basic salary. The erstwhile calculation used to be on thumbrule i.e. scales to each category which gets changed on promotion or length of service. However, the dimension of calculation of the term "BASIC PAY" is totally changed in the new pay commission i.e. SIXTH PAY COMMISSION. The basic pay would include 3-4 elements such as Pay in Band, Applicable Grade Pay. For Defence People, 2 more elements are also added, they are, Military Service Pay and Badge/Good Conduct Pay.

The current scenior, to my opinion, is required to be re-visited by the Department of Personnel Training under the Ministry of Human Resources, Govt of India, and issue a suitable revised guidelines/circulars to all employers recruiting and are required to recruit the Ex-servicemen to follow taking into the consideration of new method of calculating basic pay so as to protect them in real meaning.

All eligible ex-servicemen in banking sector and ex-servicemen especially from New Delhi area can take a forward to get more and authenticated information/rules pertaining to this based on SIXTH PAY COMMISSION RECOMMENDATIONS AND IMPLEMENTATIONS AND SUBSEQUENT POLICIES ISSUED TO THE EFFECT THEREAFTER from the DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL TRAINING UNDER MINISTRY OF HRD, GOVT OF INDIA, NEW DELHI, to take our entitlements in proper way.

Please do take initiative on this.

Regards...

krishna prasad (xxx@yyy.zzz)
    Last edited by karira; 25-02-10 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Deleting live email link

Name:
    Dheeraj Sehgal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes Dear Dheeraj. Your Pay will be Protected in other PSU Banks also after completing ur probationary period in that bank. But the only dilemma now with all the banks is to protect it now or later as the Wage revision for banks is due.It has to be settled on 27 th of nov 09. Banks want to see the recomendations as per the ninth Bipartate settlement, take that as basis and fix accordinly. Read the 9th bipartate Settlement report when it is out. You are elgible for Grade pay, X group pay,and msp with a condition.Login the official Indian Govt Website Home: National Portal of India which is the only site giving you the authority to quote the same anywhere. In that site go to 6th pay commission in the search field and get to read -- The definition of Basic pay for civilians, defence personnel etc separately in the pop up window. I repeat that u can quote it any where for your pay protection as it is the official Indian website by Govt of India.
    Good Luck Friend.
    Sir,
    I have cleared the EPFO social security assitant exam, is i am entiled for pay protection in EPFO

Name:
    sanjay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is the pay protection clause applicable for all ex servicemen including officers..please explain?

Good Luck Friend.

Name:
    Dheeraj Sehgal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Sir,
    Thank you very much for the information, but still my question is not answered regarding pay protection in EPFO(Employees Provident fund Organisation), Govt. of India organisation.

Please let me know whether pay protection for Ex Servicemen is also applicable in EPFO.

Regards

Dheeraj Sehgal