Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PIO directs to refer to Gazette Notification No.G.S.R. 34(E) dt. 16 Jan 08

I have been advised by a PIO under the office of Controller Genereal of Accounts to refer to Gazette Notification No.G.S.R. 34(E) dt. 16 Jan 08 in response to my RTI query regarding the status of permanent absorbption of deputationists as Accountants in various Pay & Accounts Offices under the control of CGA.

Would like to know where from can I get a copy of this Gazette Notification as the PIO is reluctant to come out with any details and will take a lot of time in seeking this document from his office.

› Find content similar to: PIO directs to refer to Gazette Notification No.G.S.R. 34(E) dt. 16 Jan 08

Re: PIO directs to refer to Gazette Notification No.G.S.R. 34(E) dt. 16 Jan 08

Please approach the Manager, Government of India Press, Ring RoaD, Mayapuri, New Delhi.

Name:
    AJAY KR. BAHL
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Taurus

But can I have a look at this notification anywhere on the net. Could you please confirm whether it is available for viewing online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is PA the custodian of that particular information, if yes then it will not be fair on the part of the PIO to refer u to some other source for information. I think you should appeal regarding the same.

If that notification is a recruitment rule reg filling up of posts in that particular office, then it must be displayed in their website. Otherwise, if it is pertaining to any other office , it must be available in the website of that office. If it is a very general one, you may have to get it from the Govt Press only.

Name:
    AJAY KR. BAHL
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Nile0611/Taurus

I have already searched the net but the document is not listed anywhere. I very much doubt that such a Gazette Notification has ever been issued thats why wanted to check the authenticity of the reply given by the PIO. and I don't think that he is the custodian of this document, as his is only a subbordinate office under the control of Controller General of Accounts. and it is CGA who would have issued this notification.

Please approach Govt Press. If they say such a notification was never published, u may question the PIO who gave u the wrong info. Simultaneously you may also ask the PIO to furnish u a copy of the said notification or atleast tell where it is available.