Thread: Address Of Applicant

1. Question Address Of Applicant

i have communicate a RTI quiry to DRDO head qurters about the recruitment submitting my office adress. they refused to give the information under exemtion of DRDO form RTI.
    i filed appeal to higher autorities in DRDO.
    now the 30 days limit has bees expired.
    & they faxed a mail to head of our office asking the residential adrees of me.
    i also provide my complte & correct mob no. with my application & they are saying it is 9 digit only.
    firstly DRDO has no problm in refusing to give answer on office adrees.
    But Now DRDO has finding problem to answer a appeal on the same office address?
    Did they are just wasting time?
    What should i do?

Re: Address Of Applicant

Dear Sachin, they ought to provide you in the communication address you have given. They are deliberately playing.

3. Re: Address Of Applicant

Send the letter again with acknowledgement slip wait for reply other wise send it to chief information commissioner new delhi with photo copy of the slip which you got while sending mail to them

4. Address Of Applicant

I have communicated a RTI quiary regarding the recruitments rules to DRDO headqarters giving my office address.
    They refused to give the information on the basis of the exmption of DRDO from this act.
    So i appealed to higher authotity on account that transperancy of the process is not maintained,their is chance of corruption.
    now 1 months period is over yet i have not recieved reply.but head of my office recieved a fax on closing date asking my residential adress, my mobile no.(which i aleready provided with appl. & they are saying it is 9 digit) & details of exam no. , date of exam, & discipline.
    this fax is send by a an Admin officer (& not by PIO) in the DRDO local zone in which i resident. I have niether applied to the Zonal office nor asked info about any particular recruitment in the past.
    So did DRDO want to confuse me.?

SUMMARY OF CASE:

1. For refusing to give info DRDO has not problem with my office address & for responding to appeal DRDO has problem.
    2. even given corect MOb. no. they says its wrong(i have proof with me.)
    3. for residential adres they contacted on closing date to head of my office & not to me .
    4. Even applied to Headqurters they are now repling with the zonal office.
    5. Instead of a PIO of the Zone admin officer communicated to head of my office regarding my details.
    6. clearly asked for genral inforamation about the recrutment which is useful in future,zonal office is suppoed to give the info about the past recru. which may vary diff-diff for diff- diff zones.

NEED SUGESTIONS IN FOLOWING MATTER:
    1. If i applied to CIC they can misguide CIC about my adress , exam details which needed for past recut.
    2. So what should i do to sort right info which is genal & useful for furture.

5. Re: Address Of Applicant

Quote Originally Posted by ambrish.p View Post
    Send the letter again with acknowledgement slip wait for reply other wise send it to chief information commissioner new delhi with photo copy of the slip which you got while sending mail to them
    TO whom should i adress ZONAL DRDO or DRDO headqurter or appealate authority & what should letter conatin?

6. Re: Address Of Applicant

CPIO DRDO Maj Gen Umang Kapoor , Director C TEC, Room No. 447, B Block DRDO Bhawan, Rajaji Marg New Delhi </ST1:p110011 <O:p</O:p
    Appellate Authority Dr. Prahalada, CC R&D (SI) &DS, Room No. 439 DRDO Bhawan, Rajaji Marg New Delhi </ST1:p110011.
    First appeal to the above mentioned authorities under the rule 19(3) of the act and wait for the reply, perod as it is predefined. If you dont get the information you wanted do the second appeal to Hon.CIC but do remember first send the copies of that letter to those authorities who didnt reply or misled and photocopies of those postage receipts enclose in the letter to Hon.CIC. Add. is Chief Information Commissioner, Central Information Commission, Old J.N.U. Campus, New Delhi 67. If any thing left please feel free to ask.
    <O:p</O:p

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Address Of Applicant

Quote Originally Posted by ambrish.p View Post
    .............postage receipts enclose in the letter to Hon.CIC. Add. is Chief Information Commissioner, Central Information Commission, Old J.N.U. Campus, New Delhi 67. ..............
    <o></o>
    I think the address of CIC in New Delhi has changed.

It is:

CENTRAL INFORMATION COMMISSION
    B-Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
    Bhikaji Cama Place,
    New Delhi-110066
    Twitter: @cjkarira

8. Re: Address Of Applicant

<O</O[/quote]

The name & adress of CPIO & appealate authority is the same you have sugested. & expecting communication only by them & not any regional DRDO office.