Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: non receipt of information

non receipt of information

I had requested for certain information pertaining to a builder from Huda in November 2007.I have still not received the information despite my reminders.Finally ten days back I have written to CIC but have received no acknowledgement.I had also e mailed my letter to him.

2. Re: non receipt of information

Did you followed up with CIC regarding your appeal from their website?

Re: non receipt of information

hi
    i had mailed to CIC and sent the same letter with all the documents and correspondence to him.unfortunately till date i have not received an acknowledgement from him.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

salil1968,

Can you please clarify if you made a Second Appeal or a Complaint or just wrote a ordinary letter to CIC.

Was the Second Appeal / Complaint in the requisite format and as per the procedure described in:

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1089-c...ns-2007-a.html
    Twitter: @cjkarira

it was a complaint for non receipt of information.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

salil1968,

If the complaint was as per the proper format, please send a email to the CIC registrar to inquire about your Complaint and the number alloted to it.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

7. Re: non receipt of information

You must contact the registrar for the same at CIC

oops!!

Double Post.... Karira you got that 2 minutes noodle
    Last edited by Shrawan; 11-04-08 at 07:09 PM. Reason: dulpicate post after karira.

Hi Kushal I have not even received an acknowledgement of my complaint.I had sent an e-mail reminder but there is no response to that also.Please help me.Thanks.Renu Kulkarni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android