Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SIC Kerala hold it hearing in Camera

1. Re: SIC Kerala hold it hearing in Camera

Quote Originally Posted by colnrkurup View Post
    If you come out with another question, as to whythey did not allow others to get in even during the outstation hearings which was held in more spacious rooms, the reply is likely that no one was ever prevented entrance during such hearings and the ommission had no such complaint so far"
    I guess it would be a good idea to file an ordinary complaint in this regard and follow it up with RTI if the need be.
    Of course, this is completely independent from the RTI applications suggested by Karira Sir.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: SIC Kerala hold it hearing in Camera

Dear Sandeep,
    I am too demoralised to approach the SIC,Kerala, till its present Chief leave. There are many Rtians like me. Major PM Ravindran for one. I could not make even a dent. I am waiting for a brain wave to sort them out. Any noval idea that can compel them to behave is most welcome.

3. Re: SIC Kerala hold it hearing in Camera

I understand your feelings. Even I am too demoralised to use RTI in Madhya Pradesh.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Col Kurup & Sandeep,

If both of you stalwarts getting demoralised like this....where will the common man go ?

5. Re: SIC Kerala hold it hearing in Camera

Would you believe this - In MP, EVERY time the appellant is absent from second appeal proceedings, the PIO tells SIC that the information has already been provided and SIC dismisses the appeal without any other consideration!
    Anyway, this is unrelated to the topic. I will post a new thread for this.
    The idea of RTI applications for knowing the policy of SICs sounds interesting. May be we can develop further on that.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

My fate is that we have an SIC who is scared to face an Rtian. He came here a month back. On seeing me in the front row fully prepared to confront him he opened his speech apologetically telling that "He is in a hurry" and finished his job in one hour and ran away.. This being his regular habit, I had prepared a note in advance and handed over to him there itself requesting that he should at least go through it. . He read it while chairing the meeting itself with no comment. Promissed to reply. He did reply . He could not answer satisfactorily a single aspect raised by me out of more than 10 aspects including video conference, considering the judgement of CIC as a guideline or reference, his pathetic disposal rate of two cases per commissioner per month when Mr.Shailesh Gandhi could dispose more than 500 cases a month, PIOs refusal to abide by SIC's orders., etc., etc. etc Now he has stopped arranging hearing of my second appeals though he very promptly register them and intimate the Registration Number. None of my cases taken up since last 1 1/2 years. There are more than 25 second appeals pending with him. some of them are more than 2 years old.

I had complained to HE the Governor . He has intimated me that my complaint does not warrant action as stipulated in Section 17 of the Act.--- ANY WAY OUT ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android