Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COURTs judgements on RTI

1. Re: COURTs judgements on RTI

dear sir

I tried to search for court's or CIC judgements but it is given according to file of appealant's name. i suggest that it should be made key word wise. this way one will be able to find judgements on the required topic.

regards

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: COURTs judgements on RTI

Mdg,

Please read post # 16 above.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    adina
    Blog Entries

Excellent ... u guys r great, and if more people in India become so professional like u believe me it would be a happier place to live in.
    Thanks for your +ve attitude guys. Keep on doing the good work for the people of India.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

adina,

Many thanks for your nice comments.
    They will motivate us to do even better !

Name:
    adina
    Blog Entries

Sir I am new here so I am sorry if it is too early to suggest something without going deep into your system.
    I feel that there should be some sort of category to view things here, I mean there are plenty of things and topics covered by the RTI, and to make the rulings and judgement easily accessible to the genaral public you should categorise them so that if I want to know about certain law or judgement I should go straight to that category and search instead of spending hours here and asking people who dont know and misguide others, then for the same question which is already asked 100000 times to the concerned office .........I add on to it.
    If this makes sense please work on it and let me know, as people would love it to be organised in the Home page itself then they will follow the link from there....... Thanks a lot for your patience.
    I know you all are really working hard ... I can see that, thats why I have already congratulated you all when the courts decision things was put together. Great job ... Keep it up.

Popular judgments on RTI can be found on CIC web site. Others can be found at Indian Kanoon - Search engine for India Law
    In addition you can add other Judgments as well. E.g Fiduciary duty sec 8(e)
    The above site has a google interface for search.

Hello and Welcome,

The Court's judgments on RTI is a welcome addition and I am happy that the latest decisions of the Delhi HC are hosted. The judgments are really worth downloading. You may include the judgments of other High Courts also.

As a reader if I want to add to the files, kindly let me know what to do.

I have a request - I was informed that Delhi HC has ruled that the national co-operative organizations would come within the purview of the RTI Act and a new item was published in Times of India (I have not seen the news). If my information is right, can I have the judgment?

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Murali.
    Keep in touch :(Posting of mail ids is against forum rules-hence deleted)
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 03-08-10 at 12:21 PM.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Various High Court judgments related to RTI are uploaded on our sister website - home - RTI India: The Complete Information and Resourse Regarding Right to Information of India

(That is hosted on a separate server and therefore requires separate registration)

You can yourself upload the HC orders on that website, once you register yourself.
    Just click on the "submit file" button and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.

Before uploading, only make sure that the decision has not already been uploaded there. There are about 7 or 8 pages (total about 160 decisions already posted there).

Once you upload on home - RTI India: The Complete Information and Resourse Regarding Right to Information of India, a link is automatically generated and posted here on www.rtiindia.org

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android