Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Entry Message

1. New Entry Message

Hello
    I am Basanta Kumar Mohanty and joined as a member in your august assemblies. it is my pleasure to inform you that currently i am doing my PhD in Right to Information- A Case Study of Orissa Information Commission.

with warm regards
    Basanta (Titu)

2. Re: New Entry Message

Welcome to RTI India, as you posed this Introductory message at the wrong place, I am trasnferring it.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: New Entry Message

basanta,

Welcome to RTI India portal.
    You will find a lot of information on Orissa SIC on this portal and many members from Orissa who can be of help to you.

If you come across anything interesting during your PhD thesis, please do post it on this forum.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

4. Re: New Entry Message

Dear All,
    It is my pleasure to inform you new findings while working on my PhD on RTI. This definite and sure.
    Basanta

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Dear Titu,
    Why don't you add a segment for relative perofance ?

Hi. Even I am writing my LL M Dissertation on Right to Information. Hoping this forum provide us nice resources , views, discussions.

7. Re: New Entry Message

Hi Tarun,
    Welcome to RTI India. You have come to the right place. This website has a treasure of information about RTI. Search through the various sections of the forums and you will find a lot of info. If you want any specific help, feel free to ask for it.

8. Re: New Entry Message

Welcome Tarun and Basanta. It will be our pleasure to assist you in achievement of your aim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast