Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patta for land

Re: Patta for land

Dear treetree,
    Kindly post us the full details of your RTI application--to whom it was addressed and what were the details of information sought. Also inform us, the contents of the letter that you received from the surveyor and also the tashildar. I find certain missing links in your narration.

Besides, there is no need for you to chase the surveyor next month. Since you have already taken the RTI route, complete the full course of that route(if it becomes necessary) by taking it to its logical conclusion.

Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have attached my RTI application as a word document. Please let me know what is missing. I have to chase the surveyor as that is the only way to know if any progress is being made. If no progress is being made, then I will file another RTI to understand the status of my application.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On 28th Apr, the deputy tahsildhar called me up to understand the status of my RTI application. I told him that the survey had been done but was not told about the next steps. He called over the surveyor and told him to give me the status. The surveyor told me that it is in process and that he would call me up when the patta is ready (though I doubt this would happen). I might have to follow up again on the patta later in May.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have got my patta without giving a single paisa in bribe

Congratulations! Your faith in the RTI route and the patience you have shown have won. I am shifting this thread to success stories

I suggest that you narrate the entire story and post it as a separate blog so that it will help a lot of members and visitors.
    Last edited by ganpat1956; 09-08-08 at 05:43 PM.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    poonam agarwal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congratulations
    RTI free of cost at http://www.indiapost.gov.in/rtimanual16a-1.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Great,
    I have got my patta without giving a single paisa in bribe
    You got your patta, but I think u have not got the reply of your RTI application, We should even insist on the reply of our application, as through that only we will able to fix accountability.

Name:
    Krishnakumar S
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday, I submitted my patta application at Thiruvallur. They asked me to come after 15 days to meet the Surveyor. It is said he may ask more than Rs. 1,000/- as bribe. Previous person will ask Rs. 1,000/-. But the new person taken charge is asking more than 1,500/-. Let us wait and see the result.

If any one knows, please let me know what is the real procedure invovled in the patta formalities.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android