Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patta for land

1. Re: Patta for land

i applied for patta in may this year and up to now they are saying that it is awaiting thasildar signature and every thing else is ready, can it take so long ,can someone tell me what to do,it comes under sriperamabathur, i am new to rti so please guide me.as i am living abroad i am followingup with my relative.

2. Re: Patta for land

Please go through all the posts in this thread carefully. If you want to use RTI, you can make use of the attachment to post #10 here, as a model format of application.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: Patta for land

Dear Members, Thought it not related to RTI, but i wish to share.

You can check your patta chitta details (of tamilnadu) in
    e-Services - Taluk Offices online free of cost.
    Make use of it and share with others.

https://taluk.tn.nic.in/eservicesnew/

Quote Originally Posted by treetree View Post
    Hi,

I was made to run around by the taluk office for getting the patta for my land. I will be filing a RTI application tomorrow 12th Apr 2008 and send it to the Chengelpet Taluk office.

When I went there on 9th Apr to file it in person, I was promised by the sub-tahsildhar that the matter would be looked into and so I did not file the application as I decided to give them time. However, when I went there yesterday on 10th Apr, the sub-tahsildhar shot back at me that I should wait. I made the mistake of taking the sub-tahsildhar's word but I am planning to rectify that by sending the application through postal order.

Please let me know the procedure for postal order.

Rgds,
    treetree
    pl call XXXXXXX
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 02-04-09 at 03:34 PM. Reason: mob. no. deleted

5. Re: Patta for land

Mohan kumar ji

Please avoid posting mob. no./phone no./external links/ e-mail id on the forum as https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/forum-rules.html prohibit the same.

regards

thanks for info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android