Thread: information regarding how many doctor had break the bond of one year medical officership in 2006-2007.

1. information regarding how many doctor had break the bond of one year medical officership in 2006-2007.

i had filled rti to the dmer(director of medical education & research) i got the reply on 4-03-08 which stated that ur infirmation will be provided direcly by concerned college, approximatelly 15 medical college in maharashtra dmer had sent the letter to all individual college.till now i had received reply from 10 medical college.some college had mentioned about self payment some about money order , i had sent money order to 10 college. how to proced with remaining college.should i file first appeal to dmer or concerned college or any other procedure?
    information is regarding how many doctor had break the bond of one year medical officership in 2006-2007.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: information regarding how many doctor had break the bond of one year medical officership in 2006-2007.

drjeme,

Can you please confirm if following is correct:

1. You made RTI Application to DMER and paid application fee
    2. DMER transferred your RTI Application to 15 colleges under Sec 6(3)
    3. 10 colleges asked for "additional" fees by Money Order to give the information.
    4. Other 5 colleges asked you to pay additional fee by Cash

Please write to the 5 colleges stating that you are located in place xxxxx and they are located in place xxx so it is not possible to personally visit and pay by cash. Ask them if you can send money by Money order, IPO, BC, DD,etc..

By the way, for the "additional fees" asked, did the PIO inform you the details of the break up of charges and the calculations as to how he arrived at the additional cost ?
    He is supposed to do that as per Sec 7(3) (a) and (b).
    Twitter: @cjkarira

3. Re: information regarding how many doctor had break the bond of one year medical officership in 2006-2007.

10 colleges had asked for the charges for xerox and postal .from remaining 5 i havent received any responce . what to do about this 5 colleges. which authority should i approach now?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: information regarding how many doctor had break the bond of one year medical officership in 2006-2007.

If there is no response from the rest of the 5 colleges, you will have to file First Appeal with the office of the DMER.
    First Appeal has to be as per RTI Rules for Maharashtra.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android