Topic Identifier

Thread: private scools

private scools

What can i do against a private school if one of my friend has been failed in 11th class though her exams were good. i think there must be partiality in checking the exam coppys ,and she is asked to repeate 11th standard.she has been getting distinction till 10th standard.she has also not been shown her test copys.

Re: private scools

All those schools whether private, unaided or aided, are under RTI which are RECOGNIZED by Govt of India. You write to the principal for disclosure of information. If he/she refuses, you should then approach education department (or other concerned deptt with your query)

3. Re: private scools

Your friend can get all the info under rti from private unaided schools through District Education Officer, which controls such schools under section 2 [f] of the RTI Act. Make an application to the PIO of Dist Education Officer, by paying Rs.10 as court fee stamp affixed on the application and cross-signed by applicant if info pertains to Maharashtra.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

RTI and Private schools

I have come across that RTI shall not be applicable to private schools. Is it true? Government for its own interests have directed the courts not to treat private schools under RTI. Can govt. decide on it? If govt. has given recognition and subsidized land to schools, can't they be treated under RTI?

A Kapoor

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android