Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pf enquiry

Dear All,
    I had worked with ICICI Lombard for a period of two years as an outsource, on Delta's payroll. I submitted my PF form in the second week of June at Lombard which they have not yet forwarded to Delta. Also I have been told that Delta will take 6 months to process the same. As per my knowledge it takes 45 days to process the same. Delta's will submit the same at Kandivali branch.
    It seems Delta what delta is doing is legally wrong. They cannot hold PF account beyound the stipulated date. Whom should I approach if I do not receive the same within the time frame?
    Please guide me.

Thanks,
    Gautam Bhattacharjee

› Find content similar to: My Provident Fund Balance

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Pf enquiry

Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS)

All of you seeking PF related help may use the following link which will take you to EPFO newly launched "Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS) portal: EPFO or go to Home Page

This is the New service started by EPFO for online redressal of grievances of the members of EPFO and covers the following types of the queries:

1. Withdrawal/Final Settlement of PF (Form19/20/31/10C)
    2. Transfer of PF Accumulations (Form 13)
    3. Scheme Certificate (Form 10 C)
    4. Settlement of Pension (Form 10 D)
    5. Issue of PF Slip/PF Balance
    6. Payment of Insurance Benefit (Form 5 IF)
    7. Cheque Returned/Misplaced
    8. Other (Not covered above)

However, your query not related to RTI. This forum helps you to get information under RTI But do not provide information.

If you want to get more information by filing RTI Application with PIO of appropriate authority, and for guidance on “How To”, please click the "RTI Guide" and Home buttons at the top of this page. Also please use the customized Google search bar located at the top of this page and search for "requisite information", etc. and you may get a/many threads.

However, You may visit the website of the concerned authority to know more about your query or you may file an RTI application with the PIO of the concerned Authorities of Central Government and/or State Government or the Public Authority to get the information you require.

Name:
    bhaskar rama rao
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

epf claim status not received

Hello sir,
    Sub:
    I have submitted my PF withdrawal forms to my previous company accenture Services(India) Pvt. Ltd., chennai, and I have sent it to the EPF, Bandra office.
    by online claim status showing

claim settled vide chq no 903100,dated 30-06-2010

claim settled vide chq no 953459,dated 30-06-2010
    I enquired with the bank, they informed me that they haven't recieved the check.
    It has passed 6 months, but still the amount is not deposited into my account.
    My PF number is: MH/BAN/45665/74417

My Bank Savings Account No.: XXXXXXXX
    Email : [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"](Posting of mail ids is against forum rules-hence deleted) [/COLOR]
    Please help me as early as possible.
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 17-07-10 at 05:49 PM.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Re: epf claim status not received

Please visit:

PF REFUND
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...nd-refund.html

EPFO
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    Jithin Thomas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PF Refund RTI

Hi

I had filed for my EPF withdrawal in the month of April and there is no update on it from the concerned department. Also, I have received no reply from the PF section on the RTI filed in the EPF office in Gurgaon. The link says that any claim that has been received should be settled in 30 days from the date of receipt http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...und-guide.html

Please guide me on what needs to be done next.

ThanksEPF BALANCE AND TRANSFER 1.1.doc

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Regarding the status of my PF claim

Dear Member

U can file RTI application with PIO of concerned pf office for status of your claim. Please refer post # 11 for details.

regards

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Please see my post #9 above and also go through the other posts.

However, your query not related to RTI. This forum helps you to get information under RTI But do not provide information.

If you want to get more information by filing RTI Application with PIO of appropriate authority, and for guidance on “How To”, please click the "RTI Guide" and Home buttons at the top of this page. Also please use the customized Google search bar located at the top of this page and search for "requisite information", etc. and you may get a/many threads.

You may visit the website of the concerned authority to know more about your query or you may file an RTI application with the PIO of the concerned Authorities of Central Government and/or State Government or the Public Authority to get the information you require.

Name:
    Jithin Thomas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ambrish.p View Post
    Dear Member

U can file RTI application with PIO of concerned pf office for status of your claim. Please refer post # 11 for details.

regards
    I have filed a RTI early in the month of June and no reply has been received yet. What do you suggest now?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast