Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Provident Fund Balance

1. Re: Regarding the status of my PF claim

Dear Member

a. RTI procedure is :Time limits specified in the RTI Act - RTI Guide
    1. RTI Application with Fee to PIO
    2. If no reply/ not satisfied with reply in 30 (or 35 days in case of submission to APIO or under Section 6(3)),
    First Appeal to the First Appellate Authority (normally a officer higher than the PIO)
    3. If no reply/ not satisfied with reply in 45 days to the First Appeal, then Second Appeal to the CIC/SIC (time period is 90 days)

b. U need to file First Appeal for non supply of info. The time limit for filing First Appeal is 30 days from the date of PIO's reply or the date on which you were supposed to receive it. File first appeal if the same is not time barred.

c. For help/guidence please see:

How to write First appeal: How to write First Appeal under RTI? - RTI Guide

First Appeal Central Govt. Guidelines: https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...uidelines.html

A ready made format for First Appeal for deemed denial (no reply) of information is attached to this post: (Please make suitable changes):https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/27882-...html#post99423

regards

2. Pf Refund

I work with UTI Securties in 2006-2007 . i region my job in march 2007 till now i am not reccived my PF Amount from UTI Sesurties
    Kindly tell me how can i get my PF amount

PF amount Recovery

Sir,

I have a P.F Account (PB/27936/37) working in Kiminfrastruture and Developers Ltd. Amritsar Punjab since 11 oct.2007. I want to know the total amount deposited in My Account.
    Can i get a transection statement in this regard. Kindly help me to get my PF amount.

With Regards,

Bimal Saxena

Name:
    anghrija basu bhattacharya

Question how to claim my PF amount?

dear all members

first of all i wish u all the best for this innovative approach which is very useful for us.I was working in Aviva life insurance company as a sales manager from April 2008 to October 2008.Having got the better opportunity i joined Bajaj Allianze Life insurance company in November 2008.there I worked till 31august 2009 .But they are not clearing my PF.I Have the PF number and salary slip.How can I get my PF amount and what is the procedure.please suggest me proper action.Thanking You.

anghrija

5. Re: Regarding the status of my PF claim

Dear Member

Please read post # 9 & 11 of this thread.

regards

hi i am r. l pawasker.

i am working i M/S GLASSNOST HYDRAULIC EQUIPMENT (I) PVT LTD. in 1996 to 2000 but my p/f amount is balance in p/f office please help to withdrawal of my money.thanking you.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Regarding the status of my PF claim

Please read posts # 9 and 11 of this thread.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

EPF Refund

I am having epf account with Mumbai EPFO as my organisation head office is in Mumbai, I received a letter from EPFO , Bandra Mumbai for reissue of cheque of refund as my bank branch has been shifted from one area to another , that to be submitted through my employer, till date my branch hr replies that he has send that form but EPFO replied that till date they havenot received any request for reissue of cheque. kind;ly plz guide how to proceed to get my claim of Pf

Thanking you

Rajni Sodhi

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android