ou nay take two actions dimultaneously:
Pending Un-responded issues
Please file RTI Application with the PIO of the concerned Public Authority (RPFC-Bombay) via Speed Post. While filing RTI Application detailing the problem being faced by you and quoted therein your all previous references of letter/telephone/personal visits to the office of the Public Authority and ask for the following information (Please use all or some points as suited to you. Point No. 6-9 below is essential for quick and positive action):
01. Inform me the day to day action taken on my various requests made earlier (give date wise detail of your letters/visits/phone calls).
02. Inform me the time needed as per law to finalize the required action.
03. Inform me latest status of your request.
04. A. Provide me the certified copies of the
a. File Notings relating to this matter from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY.
b. Day-to-day moment of File relating to this matter from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY. (Now, in a decision involving the EPFO, IC SG has clearly ruled that the day to day movement of the file has to be given in the format asked for. ttp://www.rti.india.gov.in/cic_deci...14_M_37059.pdf
05. Inform me reasons for the delay
06. Inform me Name & Designation of the officers/Officials responsible for taking action on your request.
07. Inform me Name & Designation of the officers/Officials responsible for causing delay on your request.
08. This application may also be treated as a Notice u/s 80 CPC and the action taken thereunder may also be inform to me in due course.
09. I have paid fee for the purpose. I am a consumer. The delay is a deficient service. Moreover I am being harassed. What compensation is proposed to paid to me. if Nothing, This may please be treated as a Notice under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
10. Inform me the manner in which the PA is proposing to compensate you for the mental agony and deficient service.
11. Any other point on your mind (Think Hard).
DO ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE THROUGH SPEED POST.
Here's the web address of the Helpline of the President of India's Secretariat where you can file and/or upload your grievance and later on view the status of the same. You may also file an online complaint to the President of India’s Secretariat at :: President's Secretariat Helpline ::
The grievances arising out of unsatisfactory response or No response from the Ministry/Department concerned will be taken up by the PG officers of DAR&PG who will take up the matter with the Ministry/Department concerned for close monitoring and expeditious redress. You can lodge your complaints for all ministries of central government and state governments at the following link PGRAMS -:- Grievance Registration Form
Most probably your work will be done with a quick pace, which you would had never expected under normal circumstances.
You will find necessary help for filing the RTI Application by clicking the ”Home” or "RTI Guide" button at the top of this page. Also please use the customized Google search bar located at the top of this page and search for "Reissue of PF Checue", etc. and you may get a/many threads.
Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS)
All of you seeking PF related help may use the following link which will take you to EPFO newly launched "Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS) portal: EPFO or go to Home Page
This is the New service started by EPFO for online redressal of grievances of the members of EPFO and covers the following types of the queries:
1. Withdrawal/Final Settlement of PF (Form19/20/31/10C)
2. Transfer of PF Accumulations (Form 13)
3. Scheme Certificate (Form 10 C)
4. Settlement of Pension (Form 10 D)
5. Issue of PF Slip/PF Balance
6. Payment of Insurance Benefit (Form 5 IF)
7. Cheque Returned/Misplaced
8. Other (Not covered above)
PLEASE TAKE ACTION AS PER RED HIGHLIGHTED POINT ABOVE.
Please tell us your experience with the above so that the other members could be benefited accordingly.
› Find content similar to: My Provident Fund Balance