Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PF Woes ! Pl help

hi:
    Am new to this forum, and require ur help in filing my RTI for my PF..It has been close to 4 years since I submitted a withdrawal from my ex-ex- organisation to the Delhi South PF office (my office which was in mumbai had its PF account in Delhi !).. till date, I have written to the EPFO officer, the PF commissioner, and even filed two complaints online ! Nothing has worked..
    request forum members to help me in a detailed precise manner as to the steps of filing an RTI to this PF office, and more importantly, to recover my hard earned money from them.
    thx

› Find content similar to: My Provident Fund Balance

Name:
    Ravneet Ahluwalia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PF Withdrawal - KR Puram bangalore

How do i check status of my PF withdrawal, i Had submitted application , but didnt hear from PF office

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Regarding the status of my PF claim

Dear Ravneet

Please see: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...t-details.html

regards

Name:
    vikas chander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

provident fund

dear sir,
    As stated in above subject i want to know the withdrawl status of provident fund which i already applied for last 3 months

thanks

Name:
    Anant Kumar Sahoo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pf Account balance

hi.
    my dad was working in Tasty bite eatables limited,Pune.He had regined from the job in May 2010.He has applied for His PF final Settlement .His PF Acc no is MH 30786/234 .how to know how much pf final settlement he will get.how long it will take to get the money.plz help.

Name:
    Yogesh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PF refund

Hi,

Its been more than a year, I have applied for my PF Refund from my previous company.
    But I couldn't get my PF Refund still.
    When I ask the PF officer about the process, he says "The company is not providing proper Documents and details to us, so we returned the Documents to the company."
    When I asked HR of the company she told me that we don't know anything about this.
    Its a MNC Head Office is in London and Indian branch is in Pune.
    When we (Me and my friends) ask the company VP about the same, he says " I don't know anything, If you want to take legal action go ahead."

Can anybody help me in this.

Regards,
    Yogesh

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Regarding the status of my PF claim

Dear Yogesh & Anant

Please go through the link available in post # 34.

regards

Name:
    Vijay Nambiar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PF Query

Hi,

I am Vijay Nambiar and am based out of Bangalore city. I had applied for withdrawal of my PF after I had quit the firm that I was working in and I was given a scanned copy of the acknowledgment letter of receipt received which had the PF account details mentioned in it. When I checked for the status after about 3 months. it said that my claim had been settled. I have checked my account and there has been no transfer. When I put my bank account no. in the box on the website to check the details of the transfer, it said that the account no. was invalid.

How do I check what has happened to the PF amount and is there any way that I can register a complaint with the PF office?

Thanks.

Vijay