Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 50

Thread: My Provident Fund Balance

  1. #1

    Thumbs up My Provident Fund Balance

    I left my company one year ago and presently working for other company. In this regard i have kept my PF Account transfer from Old Account to Current Employer alloted new PF Account. Now I ask my HR Person he is saying that there is no such transfer to new account. Kindly let me know how to withdraw my amount.

  2. #2

    Regarding the status of my PF claim

    Dear Team,
    I have resigned from my organisation on 31st March 2010 and submitted all the required relavent forms to the organisation, who have confirmed that my PF application for withdrawl of PF has been submitted to the PF organisation.
    My PF No is AP/HYD/37897/20879
    I would like to know the amount I am eligible for., status of my PF claim and whom I can contact in this regard for early receipt of the claim amount.


  3. #3
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Regarding the status of my PF claim

    Please follow the suggestions given in this blog:
    Twitter: @cjkarira

  4. #4
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Regarding the status of my PF claim

    Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS)

    All of you seeking PF related help may use the following link which will take you to EPFO newly launched "Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS) portal: EPFO or go to Home Page

    This is the New service started by EPFO for online redressal of grievances of the members of EPFO and covers the following types of the queries:

    1. Withdrawal/Final Settlement of PF (Form19/20/31/10C)
    2. Transfer of PF Accumulations (Form 13)
    3. Scheme Certificate (Form 10 C)
    4. Settlement of Pension (Form 10 D)
    5. Issue of PF Slip/PF Balance
    6. Payment of Insurance Benefit (Form 5 IF)
    7. Cheque Returned/Misplaced
    8. Other (Not covered above)

    Apart from it file a RTI Application with the RPFC of Hyderabad asking for the action taken on your application forwarded by your employer to him. you can ask the following information:

    Please file RTI Application with the PIO of the concerned Public Authority (RPFC Hyderabad) via Speed Post. While filing RTI Application detailing the problem being faced by you and quoted therein your all previous references of letter/telephone/personal visits to the office of the Public Authority and ask for the following information (Please use all or some points as suited to you. Point No. 6-9 below is essential for quick and positive action):

    01. Inform me the day to day action taken on my various requests made earlier (give date wise detail of your letters/visits/phone calls).
    02. Inform me the time needed as per law to finalize the required action.
    03. Inform me latest status of your request.
    04. Provide me the certified copies of the File Notings relating to this matter from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY.
    05. Inform me reasons for the delay
    06. Inform me Name & Designation of the officers/Officials responsible for taking action on your request.
    07. Inform me Name & Designation of the officers/Officials responsible for causing delay on your request.
    08. This application may also be treated as a Notice u/s 80 CPC and the action taken thereunder may also be inform to me in due course.
    09. I have paid fee for the purpose. I am a consumer. The delay is a deficient service. Moreover I am being harassed. What compensation is proposed to paid to me. if Nothing, This may please be treated as a Notice under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
    10. Inform me the manner in which the PA is proposing to compensate you for the mental agony and deficient service.
    11. Any other point on your mind (Think Hard).


    Here's the web address of the Helpline of the President of India's Secretariat where you can file and/or upload your grievance and later on view the status of the same. You may also file an online complaint to the President of India’s Secretariat at :: President's Secretariat Helpline ::

    The grievances arising out of unsatisfactory response or No response from the Ministry/Department concerned will be taken up by the PG officers of DAR&PG who will take up the matter with the Ministry/Department concerned for close monitoring and expeditious redress. You can lodge your complaints for all ministries of central government and state governments at the following link
    Most probably your work will be done with a quick pace, which you would had never expected under normal circumstances.

    You will find necessary help for filing the RTI Application by clicking the ”Home” or "RTI Guide" button at the top of this page. Also please use the customized Google search bar located at the top of this page and search for "PF Refunds", etc. and you may get a/many threads.

  5. #5

    PF Withdrawl


    I have resigned from a Software Company and joined a new one 2 years back.
    I have not withdrawn my PF from my previous company.
    My previous company is taken over by another company.
    Now, I don't know how to proceed with my PF withdrawl.
    Please suggest.


  6. Re: Regarding the status of my PF claim

  7. #7

    My pf withdrawal pending since long


    Myself Rajiv needs some help about to withdraw my PF from my previous co. named Reliance Entertaimnet (BIG FLIX PVT. LTD) .

    I am joining above co on 25th April-2008 & resigned on 25th January-2009 due to some personal reasons, after six months on 19th Sep-09 i submit my PF withdrawal form to my co HR head at Ahmedabad city office.Myself personally meets HR head.City head or concern officer at Head office in Mumbai by e-mail,but till date i am not recieved my PF cheque or status.HR head always told that my PF code related to Maharashtra so its take time.

    2 months above i track my PF claim status on EPF kandivali web its shows that not a single claim form recieved from my previous company.I mail the same issue to my company to resolve the issue as soon as possible now they cant give any possitive response.

    So please help me to how to file RTI to check where my PF claim status.

    Thanks & Regards

  8. Re: Regarding the status of my PF claim

    Dear Rajiv

    Please refer post # 3 & 5 of this thread.


Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android