Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Application for RTI

  1. #1

    Application for RTI

    I am Arvind Krishnan and am a resident of Pune for the past 25 years. Of late our building has seen a sudden spurt in banner and hoardings put up by individual flat owners. We have made a complaint to the corporation and a letter has been sent to the local corporator (Gokhalenagar). We would like to know a couple of things:
    1). Where do I complain for banner/hoardings put on top of buildings for individual gains?
    2). We have complained to the corporation and would like to know if I can file an RTI to know about the state of the application made to the corporation?

    Our building is about 25 years old and are worried about its structural stability.

    Please advice on points 1 and 2 and help us take the hoardings down.


  2. #2
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power

    Re: Application for RTI


    1. Complaint has to be made to Pune Municipal Corporation to check whether
    they have given permission for these hoardings. I think department is called
    Skysign and Licensing department.

    2. You can file a RTI application to check on the status of your previous complaint.

    Your RTI will have to be as per Maharashtra RTI Rules, which are attached to the following post:
    Twitter: @cjkarira


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android