Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: will RTI die like minimum wages act??

will RTI die like minimum wages act??

dear frends . i am an optimist but realistic also. tell me will RTI die like minimum wages act???

2. Re: will RTI die like minimum wages act??

Shifted from ' Ask for RTI Query.'
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: will RTI die like minimum wages act??

Defenitely Not

4. Re: will RTI die like minimum wages act??

Quote Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post
    dear frends . i am an optimist but realistic also. tell me will RTI die like minimum wages act???
    Why do you think it will?

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Dear Mr.Khan,
    The negative words like "Death" does not even come to the mind of an optimist. Even when an optimist see someone dying, his reflection will be "rejuvenation", "treatment" etc. Now there are far too many RTI Activists on the field to see that our RTI Act live for ever.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

The Pandoras box is already opened. Difficult to close the lid once again.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Preposterous.It is well nigh difficult to cap,once the Pandora box (containing perceived power to a common citizen)has been opened ;unless somehow another one comes by and majority of us kneel when asked to bend.This is neither imagination nor negativity,but historical fact based on Indian Psyche.India is the only country in the world,which remained happily enslaved for more than a thousand years.

8. Re: will RTI die like minimum wages act??

Sharmaji, the days of kneeling and crawling ended 3 decades ago. But even during that period, a very good underground information network was effectvely functioning. Presently we are on the information super highway and the common Indian Psyche itself has undergone a radical change.

Mr Khan, the very purpose of our portal(and a lot of other similar entities) is to ensure that your "realistic doubt" never gets materialised.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android