Topic Identifier

Thread: i asked the name of the person who proposed my frends name for transfer. i got reply that this comes under section 8 (1)g

i asked the name of the person who proposed my frends name for transfer. i got reply that this comes under section 8 (1)g

frends . tell me urgently plz. i had applied for info about my frends transfer . i asked the name of the person who proposed my frends name for transfer. i got reply that this comes under section 8 (1)g . .but it can not come under that section as this is not a matter of enforcing law or security services . plz help . shall i appeal??

2. Re: Help please

Dear khan,
    Pls open a separate thread for starting a new query/topic. Otherwise, the importance of your query will get lost in the clutter(your query has now been moved to a new thread).
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Re: Help please

Sec 8(1)(g) states that information the disclosure of which would endanger the life or physical safety of any person ... is exempt under the Act. Here it may be so. That is why the information is rightly denied.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: i asked the name of the person who proposed my frends name for transfer. i got reply that this comes under section 8 (1)g

nukebomb,

Why don't you ask for inspection of all files, records, memos, file notings, etc...in this matter. A perusal of all documents will get you all the information.

You can aslo ask for certified copies of some of the documents you inspect.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

5. Thumbs up Re: i asked the name of the person who proposed my frends name for transfer. i got reply that this comes under section 8 (1)g

I Think in such case file a fresh RTI APPLICATION seeking the file notings and inspections of concered transfer file . you may get the informations/clues in file notings who have sanctioned/approved the same based on some source. the transfer of a public servent is also a public activity and you can't be denied the inspections of files in such cases.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android