Topic Identifier

Thread: Income Tax Refund - Bangalore

Income Tax Refund - Bangalore

Hi

My name is Prasad and I am a newbie to this community.
    I was searching in google to find a way to claim my income tax refund.
    Luckily I found this website which is very useful and filled with lots of information and success stories.

I had filed my income tax returns in 2004-2005, 2005-2006 in bangalore where I was supposed to get some refund. I had also provided my Bank account number so that the refund is directly credited to my account.But till date I have not got my refund.
    I was working in Mumbai till 2002 and had my PAN card issued from Mumbai. so My PAN CARD address is that of Mumbai but currently i am staying in bangalore permanently.

So some doubts to clarify
    1.Does my PAN card address causing the issue for my refund?
    2.while going thru forum I saw these 2 messages from narayanvarma
    [A: pIO for RTI application is your assessing officer and no more CIT.change is made since august 2007.
    B: postal order also is to be made in his favour or keep it blanck and let him fill it up.]
    Where can I find PIO info for Bangalore?

your help is most appreciated
    regards
    Prasad<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

2. Re: Income Tax Refund - Bangalore

Hello Prasad to RTI India. As this is just an introductory forum, kindly ask your query at appropriate forum.

Closing this thread.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android