Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PF withdrawal

  1. PF withdrawal

    I was left a company Zip Telecom Ltd. after a 2 yr. on Feb. 2004 due to company closed his operation. At that time i was not apply for my PF withdrawal. Now i want to withdrawal my PF amount. How can i withdrawal my PF amount.

  2. #2

    Re: PF withdrawal

    Alongwith EPF you would have become member of the Employees Pension Scheme also. On leaving an organisation you are entitled to withdraw the EPF amount by filling up Form 19 and sending it to the concerned EPFO office through your old employer. It has to be sent through the old employer so that he certifies about your genuiness and also furnishes the details of amount remitted etc. Since the establishment is closed, you may find it difficult to get it signed by the employer. In that case it can be attested by any one of the following:

    1. Manager of a bank.
    2. By any gazetted officer.
    3. Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
      Provident Fund Organization).
    4. Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary public.

    As regards the Pension fund you have two options. One is to get the withdrawal benefit which means you may get back some amount of your contribution to the pension fund and the other is scheme certificate which would enable you to count the service rendered in the old establishment in the new establishment where you are now employed. In either case you have to fill up Form 10C and submit to the EPF office through your employer. All the forms are available free of cost in the EPF offices. They can also be downloaded from the EPFO website. All claims will be settled within one month of receipt at the EPF office.

  3. #3

    Re: PF withdrawal

    Dear Sir,

    My previous employer is not sending my EPF withdrawal claim after sending the EPF withdrawal form? What can I do to get my EPF amount?

  4. #4

    Re: PF withdrawal

    • t should be attested by the former employer. In case attestation by the former employer is not possible, it should be got attested by any other authorized official specified with application form.
    • Application for final settlement can be sent by a member on completion of 2 months from the date of leaving service, if the reason for leaving service is other than superannuation, medical ground, retrenchment and V.R.S./ Female members getting married etc.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android