C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Can I ask personal information like: leave period,presence on certain days,date of marriage,property returns when same are required for evidence

suresh,

Transfer details can be disclosed:

http://cic.gov.in/CIC-Orders/Decision_27022007_03.pdf
    http://cic.gov.in/CIC-Orders/Decision_22012007_9.pdf

Disclosure of Medical benefits and Leave details depends on the circumstances and if you can prove that it is in "larger public interest".

› Find content similar to: Can I ask personal information like: leave period,presence on certain days,date of marriage,property returns when same are required for evidence

Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: Can I ask personal information like: leave period,presence on certain days,date of marriage,property returns when same are required for evidence

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post

If you want, you can also inform the FAA that information as per Sec 4(1)(b)(X) that has been uploaded on their website :

Indian Oil Corporation :: RTI

is not in the correct format. They have just given "pay scales" instead of the "monthly remuneration". Both these are different !
    The correct format for this is as the details given on the CIC website.
    Please see page 3 of the following document:

http://cic.gov.in/CIC-Section4/Section-4-1-b-x.pdf

Name:
    Suresh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It will be great if u can vet my review petition. I am unable to post here. Cud u please send me your email id to sureshram56-AT-yahoo-co-in

There is a difference between the info reg pay and providing copy of pay-slip. Whereas the info reg pay contains only the details of earnings, the pay-slip also contains the details of deductions on account of various savings, loan repayments, tax deductions etc. These may be construed as purely personal the divulging of which may lead to invasion of privacy.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sureshram56 View Post
    It will be great if u can vet my review petition. I am unable to post here. Cud u please send me your email id to sureshram56-AT-yahoo-co-in

Suresh,

Please post the review petition here so that you get the benefit of more members being able to help you.

If you want, you can delete or blank out the details you do not want to post in a open forum.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Please also refer to the following thread:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3844-c...html#post13261

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12