Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Rti procedure

  1. #1
    Posts
    1
    Name:
    Plabon Mozinder Borua
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rti procedure


    Hi Friends

    Please provide me inputs about how to make an RTI Application to know the following details in Mumbai:

    a. how many buildings have been "re-developed" in the past three years or so +
    b. how many parking slots can be granted in such buildings +
    c. how much space must Minimum be left around a residential building.

    Also procedure to make a RTI application to the Traffic Dept seeking information on:

    a. how many cars were registered in Mumbai city in the last three years +

    b. what are the parking rules for private cars, in and around residential premises/buildings in Mumbai



    › Find content similar to: Rti procedure



  2. #2
    Posts
    43,876
    Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    9
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

    Re: Rti procedure


    Quote Originally Posted by Plabon View Post
    Hi Friends

    Please provide me inputs about how to make an RTI Application to know the following details in Mumbai:

    a. how many buildings have been "re-developed" in the past three years or so +
    b. how many parking slots can be granted in such buildings +
    c. how much space must Minimum be left around a residential building.
    For the above you will have to get the information from :

    Slum Rehabilitation Authority
    5th floor of Griha Nirman Bhavan,
    Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051.
    Phone: 26590519 / 26590405 / 26591879 / 26590993
    Fax: 26590457
    Email: info@sra.gov.in, gharkul@sra.gov.in
    http://www.sra.gov.in/HTMLPages/contactus.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Plabon View Post
    Also procedure to make a RTI application to the Traffic Dept seeking information on:

    a. how many cars were registered in Mumbai city in the last three years +
    This information can be had from the Transport Department of Govt. of Maharashtra or from each individual RTO Office.
    Telephone Numbers of the RTO Offices are given at:
    Mumbai Traffic Police

    You will have to call them and ask them as to who is the relevant PIO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plabon View Post
    b. what are the parking rules for private cars, in and around residential premises/buildings in Mumbai
    This information can be had from the Traffic Police Dept.
    Information about PIO can be had by calling the numbers given in:

    Mumbai Traffic Police
    Twitter: @cjkarira

  3. #3
    Posts
    43,876
    Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    9
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

    Re: Rti procedure


    plabon,

    The links given in the following post will also be helpful to you:

    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3500-f...html#post12056
    Twitter: @cjkarira



About RTI INDIA

    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android