Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An introduction of a different kind!!

No Hi & Hello!!! Jai Hind Bolo...

Well, a Chartered Accountant by profession & a hard core patriotic fellow by heart, I am Nirav Mehta from Ghatkopar, Bombay

Having tasted initial succecss of RTI Act, which helped me get information about the non- compliance status of my fathers employer company, now I am looking forward to a mass campaign whereby RTI can be a conduit to help nab the culprit and get social justice for so many ex- employees

The company's name is Navinon Ltd. (Erstwhile Indian Dyestuff India Ltd. - IDI Ltd.) and it has its chemical factory in Shahad, Thane

There are more than 1000 employees in the factory itself, who haven't been paid their salaries for last 4 years and more and the company has also stopped paying PF contribution from March 2000!!!

The company assets have already been takenover by IDBI & PNB. However, we are not sure how the sale proceeds will be appropriated to employees' long due amounts

Now I want to use this opportunity to get hold of other details from PF and request each of you to kindly help me in

1. Reaching out to ex-employees of IDI - In case you happen to know anyone
    2. Guiding me in PF Act & its provisions, HC procedures of appoining receiver and its duties
    3. Any other mode of help
    Looking forward to comments from everyone

Regards
    Nirav Mehta

› Find content similar to: An introduction of a different kind!!

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: An introduction of a different kind!!

Hello Nirav to RTI India, have a nice time with us. Kindly post your queries at appropriate forum as this is just an introductory forum.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android