Thread: An introduction of a different kind!!

An introduction of a different kind!!

No Hi & Hello!!! Jai Hind Bolo...

Well, a Chartered Accountant by profession & a hard core patriotic fellow by heart, I am Nirav Mehta from Ghatkopar, Bombay

Having tasted initial succecss of RTI Act, which helped me get information about the non- compliance status of my fathers employer company, now I am looking forward to a mass campaign whereby RTI can be a conduit to help nab the culprit and get social justice for so many ex- employees

The company's name is Navinon Ltd. (Erstwhile Indian Dyestuff India Ltd. - IDI Ltd.) and it has its chemical factory in Shahad, Thane

There are more than 1000 employees in the factory itself, who haven't been paid their salaries for last 4 years and more and the company has also stopped paying PF contribution from March 2000!!!

The company assets have already been takenover by IDBI & PNB. However, we are not sure how the sale proceeds will be appropriated to employees' long due amounts

Now I want to use this opportunity to get hold of other details from PF and request each of you to kindly help me in

1. Reaching out to ex-employees of IDI - In case you happen to know anyone
    2. Guiding me in PF Act & its provisions, HC procedures of appoining receiver and its duties
    3. Any other mode of help
    Looking forward to comments from everyone

Regards
    Nirav Mehta

2. Re: An introduction of a different kind!!

Hello Nirav to RTI India, have a nice time with us. Kindly post your queries at appropriate forum as this is just an introductory forum.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android