Topic Identifier

Thread: Can one ask information on Licences,Sales Tax Regd No issued etc of a business establishment to Commercial Tax Offices

Name:
    Tara Shankar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Can one ask information on Licences,Sales Tax Regd No issued etc of a business establishment to Commercial Tax Offices

I had sought information for:

1. Copies of application for Sales Tax Registration with all such certificates,request for shifting of business establishment and any change of name of the establishment etc.to Commercial Tax office which was denied by PIO taking shelter of Clause.8.1.(j)
    2 First appeal lodged with request under Cl.8.2 as such information is required to produce as evidence before judicial proceeding in a forgery with grab case filed by me.
    3. I expect similar reply as normally FAA supports PIO view who mostly belong to same cadre and department,in most of cases FAA is boss of PIO.PIO informally takes the view of FAA(his boss ) in replying on rejection application.
    4. In fact I am preparing for grounds of appeal for 2nd Appeal,is there any decisions of SIC or CIC in the matter so that my appeal and purpose is served or can be given now to FAA for helping him in his decision in my 1st Appeal

Thanks

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Can one ask information on Licences,Sales Tax Regd No issued etc of a business establishment to Commercial Tax Offices

There is a decision of the CIC regarding Service tax.
    Although disclosure was not allowed because of Sec 7(9), some of the arguments in this case will be of use to you:

https://cic.gov.in/CIC-Orders/Decision_26032008_19.pdf

Sales Tax is a State subject, which state are you in ?
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    Tara Shankar
    Blog Entries

Re: Can one ask information on Licences,Sales Tax Regd No issued etc of a business establishment to Commercial Tax Offices

My information pertains to Orissa

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android