Hemant Kumar Arora
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

RTI application for GGSIPU

I want to file an RTI application for IP university as I completed in 2007 and The consolidated Marksheet given to me had mistakes in marks and despite application and several reminders there is no response. Pls advise to whom I should address it. and what should be the mode of payment of RTI apllication fee and how much fee is required to be paid. Also How should I send the application through ordinary post or registered post or any other way?

Thanks in advance to respond on above queries!!

› Find content similar to: RTI application for GGSIPU

C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    43 Post(s)
    13 Thread(s)
    164 Post(s)

Re: RTI application for GGSIPU

Particulars of the PIO of GGSIPU can be obtained from:

The RTI Application must be addressed to the PIO.

Application Fee is Rs 10.00 and can be paid by Postal Order (IPO) obtained from any Post Office. Just leave the "pay to" line blank, cross it and add the following at the end of your RTI application:

"Attached is IPO Nr......dated......for Rs. 10.00 issued by.........................
    The "in favour of" line is left blank since your website does not have any details about the payee. Kindly fill in the required name and inform me accordingly."

Best is to submit the application in person and obtain a rubber acknowledgement stamp, signature and date on the copy.

Alternatively send it by Registered Post AD, so that the AD card acts as a proof of submission (after it comes back to you).
    Twitter: @cjkarira

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android