Thread: Rits

Rits

I have received the following mail. I want to know is this a real organaisation ?

Dear sajan,

Your profile has been shortlisted for Instant Certification Program. We, at RITS, understand that 3 years' work experience is equivalent to 3 years' study. You worked hard. you learnt hard. But you always missed any of these degrees: BBA/ BCA/ BE/ MBA/ MCA/ ME.
    Now it's time for you to certify your experience. Guys with 3+ years' experience can apply for the Instant Certification Program. Just take the online test. If you qualify the test, We will award you the BBA/ BCA/ BE/ MBA/ MCA/ ME degree within 7 working days. As the program is online. you can do it from anywherein the world.
    Total fee for the program : Rs.29,500/-
    Last date of registration :17th april, 2008
    For further details, you can visit index or call on +91-22-64209010/ mail to
    ................................ for further details.
    (If the link doesn't work, copy and paste the link in the browse! r! )

Best regards
    Rahul Karotia,
    Regional Institute of Technology & Science,
    Plot No: 68/ 69, Sector- 19A,
    Vashi, Navi Mumbai- 400 705,
    Maharashtra, India.
    Telefax: +91-22-64209010
    Email: ..................

2. Re: Rits

As this matter does not seem to be related to RTI, I would suggest that you post it our sister website here: Big Helpers.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android