saj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rits

I have received the following mail. I want to know is this a real organaisation ?

Dear sajan,

Your profile has been shortlisted for Instant Certification Program. We, at RITS, understand that 3 years' work experience is equivalent to 3 years' study. You worked hard. you learnt hard. But you always missed any of these degrees: BBA/ BCA/ BE/ MBA/ MCA/ ME.
    Now it's time for you to certify your experience. Guys with 3+ years' experience can apply for the Instant Certification Program. Just take the online test. If you qualify the test, We will award you the BBA/ BCA/ BE/ MBA/ MCA/ ME degree within 7 working days. As the program is online. you can do it from anywherein the world.
    Total fee for the program : Rs.29,500/-
    Last date of registration :17th april, 2008
    For further details, you can visit index or call on +91-22-64209010/ mail to
    ................................ for further details.
    (If the link doesn't work, copy and paste the link in the browse! r! )

Best regards
    Rahul Karotia,
    Regional Institute of Technology & Science,
    Plot No: 68/ 69, Sector- 19A,
    Vashi, Navi Mumbai- 400 705,
    Maharashtra, India.
    Telefax: +91-22-64209010
    Email: ..................

› Find content similar to: Rits

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: Rits

As this matter does not seem to be related to RTI, I would suggest that you post it our sister website here: Big Helpers.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android