Topic Identifier

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Inquiry about my PF

Re: Inquiry about my PF

hi All,

I had submitted my PF withdrawal form on 24-06-09 at Laxmi Nagar Office, Delhi.

Till today I have not received my provident fund. Where should i complaint online and to whom for the same.

Thanking you,

Vikash C Naithani

PF status

Dear all,

How can I know my PF status, My previous company wascontextual advertising pvt ltd, based in Lower parel Mumbai. I was working at its Pune division. they claim that they have submitted it on 18th september. How can i know it status. The only detail i have is my Pf No;- MH/44979/121.

Please guide me
    Regards
    Amit
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    xxx@yyy.zzz
    Last edited by karira; 24-11-09 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Deleting mobile number and live email link

Re: PF status

Amit Kumar,

Hi!,Welcome to the RTI portal. Visit site and home page whenever time permits you. Itís a knowledge based exercise.

Please read useful blog by our member Shri Ambrish.p ://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...t details.html.

Fight legally for your right!!

Re: PF balance

Quote Originally Posted by m_palreddy View Post
    How to get my PF account balance
    my pf account DL/12804/1980.please reply as i had applied for withdrawal yet nt received

5. Re: PF balance

6. Re: Inquiry about my PF MH/9165/20 MAHARASTRA

I have worked in cello thermoware ltd. And my p.f no. Was mh/9165/20 maharashtra (bandra). After leaving the company in 2001(3 year work) still i have not received my p.f and not any reply from company as well as p.f (bandra) office. So please inform how to know about my status or to whom i have to contact.

Anil rajpurohit(pune)

Re: PF balance

Pls. provide my P.F Balance

D L -21150/120

Regards,
    Harish Sharma
    XXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules
    Last edited by karira; 09-02-10 at 05:39 PM.

Regarding Provident fund

I want to check my provident fund a/c statment. Please help me on that.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android