Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiry about my PF

Question Inquiry about my PF

Hi members,

i am a new member of this cummunity....

Could you please let me know as to how can i find the current balance in my Profident Fund account which is hold in Mumbai provident fund office.

thanks in advance
    sidd

Name:
    Tara Shankar
    Blog Entries

Re: Inquiry about my PF

File a RTI application before the PF commissioner concerned where your account lies

Thanks Behera,

But i would like to know the site where i can enter my PF account details and view the balance.

I dont want to file any RTI application with the commissioner.

Name:
    Tara Shankar
    Blog Entries

You can just find out from your office where i.e in which Provident Fund office your PF A/C is maintained,you just file an application to the Asst.Comissioner or Dy.Comissioner who are normally the head of such offices -cum -the Public Information Officers of the offices scattered all over the country.You can just send addressed as PIO C/O Asst.comissioner or Dy Comissioner ,PF Office address.Alternatively you check web sites of PF Comissioner to find out PIO ,thanks

5. PF balance

How to get my PF account balance

6. Re: PF balance

Welcome Mr. Mahipal
    Plz see JPS 50 Sir's blog link:http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...rough-rti.html. It will solve all your queries.
    regards

Re: PF balance

What is my P.F balance
    My P.F A/c No.-MH/43967/5951

8. Re: PF balance

Please refer to post # 2 above.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast