Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiry about my PF

Question Inquiry about my PF

Hi members,

i am a new member of this cummunity....

Could you please let me know as to how can i find the current balance in my Profident Fund account which is hold in Mumbai provident fund office.

thanks in advance
    sidd

Name:
    Tara Shankar
    Blog Entries

Re: Inquiry about my PF

File a RTI application before the PF commissioner concerned where your account lies

Thanks Behera,

But i would like to know the site where i can enter my PF account details and view the balance.

I dont want to file any RTI application with the commissioner.

Name:
    Tara Shankar
    Blog Entries

You can just find out from your office where i.e in which Provident Fund office your PF A/C is maintained,you just file an application to the Asst.Comissioner or Dy.Comissioner who are normally the head of such offices -cum -the Public Information Officers of the offices scattered all over the country.You can just send addressed as PIO C/O Asst.comissioner or Dy Comissioner ,PF Office address.Alternatively you check web sites of PF Comissioner to find out PIO ,thanks

PF balance

How to get my PF account balance

6. Re: PF balance

Welcome Mr. Mahipal
    Plz see JPS 50 Sir's blog link:https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...rough-rti.html. It will solve all your queries.
    regards

Re: PF balance

What is my P.F balance
    My P.F A/c No.-MH/43967/5951

8. Re: PF balance

Please refer to post # 2 above.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android